Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine Glitter Graphics


Happy Valentines Day to you all!


We actually had our Valentine's celebration last night, since today is a busy day and evening. Joe stopped by my office yesterday afternoon with some of THIS yumminess, and these tulilps...



Then, thanks to Deanna watching our kids for us, we were able to go out for a little while. We started at our favorite place for hot wings and beer, and got there in time for the happy hour specials (bonus!). And then we went to a movie. I was kinda wanting to see Untraceable, (I like thriller/on-the-edge-of-your-seat type movies), but we were a little too late for it, and Joe had heard that Juno was good, so we saw that instead. I was leary of it, I thought it was going to be too much of a "teen movie", but it wasn't. I was pleasantly surprised. We had a nice time, and a much needed little break. THANKS AGAIN DEANNA!

Today both boys have their Valentine parties at school. Then, as soon as we get home we are booking it to the hospital (about 2 hours away) to see our new niece or nephew! Yes, they are having that baby TODAY!!!! A Valentine baby :) I'm so excited for them, and I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl and see him/her.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day today!

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Happy Valentine's Day! I came across your blog while I was searching for ...blinkies! How funny. I wanted to let you know I really like your blog:) You have a beautiful family, great taste in music and you like beer. You sound like my kind of person:)