Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I keep forgetting

I keep forgetting to post some pictures of our Branson trip. When I'm near my digital camera I forget about it, and when I'm somewhere I can't get to my digital camera, that's when I remember. Like now. Ugh!

Kinda like when I'm at work I think about everything that needs to be done at home. Then when I'm at home I remember everything that needs to be done at work. *sigh*

Tomorrow I HAVE to remember to sign my son up for summer camp. Registration starts at 7am, and it has to be done in person. I cannot forget!!! Otherwise I have no other options for him this summer while I'm at work. This runs during work hours, and works out to be cheaper than daycare summer care. And fun too- outdoor skills, fieldtrips, games, all sorts of things. Perfect solution. So I must not forget to be there at 7am tomorrow morning to register him. Between summer school in June, and 5 weeks of day camps, that gets us through most of the summer. I just need to figure out what to do with him the last week (or two?) before school starts at the end of August. Not sure what we're gonna do for that yet.

No comments: