Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy 7th Birthday!



Today Brendan, my 1st born, turns 7 years old!

Tonight we shall eat pizza, watch a movie, open presents, and eat the dragon cake I made (see post below for picture of cake). I just hope Joe makes it home in time. He's driving in from Minnesota (he was there for a couple days for work), and might not get home until the boys are in bed, but he's hoping to be home in time for dinner and cake and presents. Then tomorrow is the birthday party. Brendan is so excited. He even got dressed for school fast this morning because he said "I want to be good for my special day". lol

Happy Birthday Brendan!

We love you!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Happy birthday to your boy! I LOVE the name Brendan! (That's my son's real name, shhh, don't tell.)

Love your dragon cake, too. I'm so impressed.