Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas "Wrap-Up" and Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas! We did. We started on the 19th with a celebration at my mom's house, followed by Christmas Eve at my grandma's, Christmas morning at home to see what Santa brought, Christmas afternoon at dad's, and Christmas evening with Joe's family. As usual, the boys got way too much stuff, but they are enjoying it all.






Now it's almost time for New Years. Unfortunately I always have to work on New Year's Eve. Not just my regular work day, but the regular work day followed by working at a New Year's Eve event that night too. It will be a very long day of work. But, I will be glad to have a break on New Year's day and Friday.


In case I don't make it back to my blog before then...


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Happy New Year!! Wow, what a busy Christmas:) Lots of visiting huh!
I have to work on New Years Eve too:(

Anonymous said...

happy new year, here's to a fine '09 -- I just made that up! :)

Briana said...

Sounds like a nice but busy Christmas! :appy New Year