Tuesday, January 06, 2009

New Year's Recap

Whew! What a hectic couple of weeks it has been. I *will* be better about blogging and visiting all of your blogs again soon, now that things should start to slow down some.

On New Year's Eve, I worked as usual, but this year Joe brought the boys to the event I was working at that evening. They had fun making masks, noisemakers and crowns:






Then afterwards I did make it home before midnight (shortly after 11pm). To my surprise, the boys were still up. They had decided to try to make it to midnight this year. So, I ended up getting to spend a little time (about 40 minutes) with the family at home afterall.



(Playing games)




(taking silly self-portraits)

Then, at 5 minutes 'til midnight, we looked over and saw this...



They almost made it! lol Maybe next year.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

LOL! They didn't make it! Zach usually falls asleep too, but this year he was the ONLY one awake:)