Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Trying this again

Well, I had started a blog a couple months ago, but I neglected it for awhile, and it has somehow dissappeared! So, I'm starting over and trying again. I don't really know if anyone will ever read mine or not, but I guess just in case, I should introduce myself!

My name is Courtney, I'm married (since 1997) to my dh Joe. We have 2 sons, one is 4-1/2 and the other is 8 months old. I work full-time outside the home. Life with 2 little kids is a lot more work than I expected! LOL But I love them so much, and boy are they cute!

Right now I'm at a stage in my life where stress and frustration are running high, and time for anything is very limited. I'm seeking a way to balance everything out and return to the peaceful-stress-free-positive-happy person I use to be! (she's still here somewhere, I just have to find her again!)

I'm hoping to use this blog as just my general all-purpose outlet for whatever happens to be on my mind, or venting, or celebrating, or whatever may come!

No comments: