1. Taking Brendan to the rest of his swimming lessons.
2. Running a dance camp at work.
3. Taking Brendan on a preschool tour of a fire station.
4. Getting a new muffler on my SUV.
5. Trying to go through and pack up some of my scrapbooking stuff to take to Gatlinburg.
6. Trying to figure out the circle journal thingy I'm supposed to do.
7. The typical daily/weekly things like laundry, dishes, cleaning, etc.
8. Registering Brendan for some of the fall recreation classes/activities when registration begins at the beginning of August.
9. Trying to get in a better habit of menu planning.
10. Buy some drinks, snacks, etc for my Gatlinburg trip.
11. Pack up my stuff for the trip.
12. Kiss Joe and the boys goodbye.
13. Jump in the car (very early that morning) and take off for the (long) drive to Gatlinburg, where I will be meeting up with some of my online buddies (Carolyn, Annette, Cathy, Colleen, and Debbie) for a little vacation! Can't wait!!!