We've been challenged by Denise to have our Thursday Thirteen theme this week be 13 things we like about ourselves. So, I'm accepting the challenge.
Thirteen Things I Like About Myself
1. I like that I can get along with just about anyone.
2. I like that I can be creative if I put my mind to it.
3. I like that I am thoughtful and try to do nice things for others, and help others when I can.
4. I like that I am not overly materialistic.
5. I like that I am not a high-maintenance person.
6. I like that I enjoy outdoor activities as well as indoor activities, so that I'm never bored regardless of the weather.
7. I like that I am an agreeable person most of the time.
8. I like that I have many interests (even if I don't have time to persue all of them right now)
9. I like that I get things going and make things happen that I or we want. As hubby says, I'm the "mover & shaker" in the family. There are so many things we would have never done had I not done my "moving and shaking". lol
10. I like that I am a wife who supports her husband in his goals and endeavors.
11. I like that I am a mommy of 2 boys.
12. I like that I am independent (although sometimes maybe I'm a little too independent)
13. I like that overall I am a healthy and happy person.
If you are participating in Thursday Thirteen, please add yourself to the auto-linky below. Thanks to Uisce for the linky and Phoenix for the TT banner at the top.