Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Photos from 4th of July

I'm finally posting a few photos from our 4th of July celebrations. These first few are from when we went to the city's fireworks display at the stadium. It looks empty, but it wasn't. There were tons of people there, we just happened to be at the far end where there weren't as many. And after I took the pictures, more people filled in around us too.
(In true "Brendan" fashion, you'll notice he is flipping off the camera. I didn't notice this until I was uploading just now. This is a pattern with him, ever since he was a baby! He somehow always manages to accidentally be flipping off the camera in SO many photos we have. Sometime I'll have to gather all the photos through the years of him doing this and post a collection- from a few days old until the present time. lol)

The next day we had a BBQ at our house and shot off fireworks:

(My nephew and Adam at the little table)


(Brendan and my other nephew at the picnic table)


(Joe, my boys, my brother-in-law, and my mom's boyfriend getting fireworks ready on our driveway)


(one of the many fireworks we shot off at home).


4 comments:

Shortie said...

What great shots!!!!!!!!!

Daphne said...

Love the pics, Courtney! Looks like y'all had a great 4th!!!

Lisa T said...

Great pictures, Courtney! Looks like you had a fun 4th. :)

Lisa T said...

Great pictures! Looks like you had a fun 4th. :)