Friday, February 10, 2006

Thank You Fairy Blog Mother!!!


It's "Thank Your Fairy Blog Mother Week!"

Visit Momma K's blog for more details.
"You didn’t know that you had a Fairy Blog Mother? Why, of course you do. You may have more than one. You may even have a male Fairy Blog Mother. Your Fairy Blog Mothers are those people who first inspired you to begin a blog of your own."

So, I'm sending out a huge Thank You and {{{hug}}} to my Fairy Blog Mother...CAROLYN!!! I had barely started my blog, and Carolyn was the one who inspired me to keep going and got me into the commenting and interaction part of blogging too! I have been addicted ever since! It's so nice to know that there are others out there with similar challenges and as Carolyn has said before, it makes us feel more human when we know we're not alone.

Thank you Carolyn for getting me addicted! And also thank you to all of you who read my blog and let me read yours. I am inspired and touched and humored every day by all of you special people!!!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

What a sweet tribute!! Thanks for playing alog. I'm adding your link now...

Carolyn F said...

{{blush}} You are most welcome.

Kimmy said...

I've been trying to read your memory all day. It's just not there...am I crazy?
This post is really sweet. I'm goin' to Mamma K's right now. Thanks for sharing.