1. Sitting around a campfire, talking and drinking with hubby and our friends.
2. Camping and canoeing trips.
3. Going on spontaneous day and/or weekend trips with the boys and hubby.
4. Scrapbooking, and of course taking lots of pictures.
6. Being alone with peace and quiet.
7. Going to the movies.
8. Cave tours, and not just the walking ones (although I do like to take the boys on those too), but also ones like the Wild Cave Tour in Mammoth Cave in Kentucky that hubby and I did before the kids came along. Wanted to go with my dad when I turned 16 (you have to be at least 16) but he couldn't go because no part of your body can be more than 42" or you won't fit through some of the crevices, and my dad's chest was too big (muscular not fat). So, I ended up waiting until several years later and went with hubby instead. I'd love to go back and do it again sometime.
9. Mountains! I love mountains! Don't live near any, but I love going places that do! I feel such a sense of peace and awe around mountains.
10. Playing cards and games.
11. Bowling (I'm not very good, but it's still fun)
12. Going to comedy shows. Love to do this. We haven't gone to one in awhile, we need to do that soon!
13. Going on any kind of vacation, big or small, by myself or with family or friends or whoever. I just like to go. lol
If you are participating in Thursday Thirteen, please add yourself to the auto-linky below and leave a comment.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants