1. Sing (Cannot sing to save my life)
2. Cook (I can cook the basics, and I can follow a recipe, but I'd like to be better at knowing what to cook and how to use foods I'm not familiar with)
3. Have more patience (I used to be the most patient person I knew...until I had kids!)
4. Know how to fix my hair in a variety of stylish ways (I don't know what looks good on me or how to find out! lol)
5. Getting and staying organized (I always have the best intentions)
6. Less procrastination (I can be bad about putting things off)
7. Have an interest in gardening (sadly, I don't know much and don't have much desire to learn)
8. Knowing what to wear (I don't know how to find what looks good/stylish on me and I don't like shopping and don't have enough time! Any fashion experts out there want to tell me what to wear? lol)
9. Being married with children (yes I think I do a fine job, but sometimes I wonder if I was meant to live alone instead. Don't get me wrong, I love my hubby and kids very much, I just sometimes feel like I wasn't cut out to be a wife and mom)
10. Showing affection (I'm not a kissy-touchy person. Yes, I *do* like making love, I'm not talking about that kind of affection, I just am not good at the casual daily non-sexual affection stuff. I hate to have my face touched, and it is annoying to me to have someone too close or touching me all the time. I need my space. Hubby is a very affectionate person and is constantly kissing, touching, grabbing, every time I walk by or turn around and while I'm trying to get things done and it is terribly annoying.)
11. Expressing my needs (I tend to bottle things up and then explode)
12. Not playing the martyr (yes I do almost everything around the house and clean up after everyone, but that doesn't mean I need to act like a martyr. I'm working on this).
13. Being content with who I am (I used to be happy with myself, but now I keep beating myself up for not being who I used to be.)
If you are participating in Thursday Thirteen this week, please add yourself to the auto-link thing and leave a comment. Thanks to Uisce for the linky and ChaoticHome for the TT banner at the top.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants