Thirteen things on Courtney's agenda for the next couple weeks
1. Brendan’s Preschool Graduation
2. Play the role of a single-mom for 3-1/2 days while Joe goes to his brother’s bachelor party fishing weekend.
3. Take the boys to a farm where they have all sorts of animals and shows and such
4. Possibly go to the comedy club with co-workers if I can find a babysitter
5. Take the boys to my nephew’s birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese
6. Hair appointment
7. Go to the Bachelorette party for Joe’s brother’s fiancé
8. Go to my sister’s scrapbooking crop
9. Find something to wear to rehearsal dinner.
10. Drive 2 hours to attend rehearsal dinner for Joe’s brother’s wedding (on a work night), and then drive 2 hours back.
11. Buy a dress to wear to the wedding.
12. Go to the wedding and try to keep the boys quiet and well-behaved during the ceremony! Yikes! (Joe is the best man, so he won’t be able to help me)
13. Eat, drink and dance at the reception! Can’t wait for that part!
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants