Friday, June 22, 2007

Finally Friday!

This has been another busy week filled with something every night after work. I'm so glad it is finally Friday! Tonight I have something after work too, but it's fun, and doesn't involve taking Brendan all over town or working. Tonight is our monthly Mom's Night Out, woohoo! This month we are meeting at someone's house for food, drinks, ping pong, Wii, chatting, laughing, etc. I'm definitely ready for a little fun time away after these last couple busy weeks. And I've been dying to try playing a Wii! lol

Brendan did not pass Level 2 swimming lessons this time, so he will have to retake it again in July instead of moving up to Level 3. I understand that it is very common for most kids to have to retake it, and there are so many requirements that he needs to pass, so he'll just have to keep working at it and practicing! I did see a big improvement over the last 2 weeks of lessons though, so maybe one more round will be enough to get him to Level 3.

Yesterday was my most recent weigh-in at the WW meeting. I lost another 3.4 lbs this week, for a total of 13 lbs lost in 5 weeks. I'm really happy with that, and can't wait for even more to come off.

Saturday I have to cover for one of my part-timers again, but luckily it is only for 3 hours. Then Sunday we have a picnic to go to. I really need to find time to catch back up with things around the house this weekend too!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

Carolyn F said...

Congrats on the weight loss -- keep it up girl!

Veronika said...

Whoot! You're going to get too skinny!
My kids never passed their swim lessons the first time, either.
Enjoy the weekend, girl!

Shortie said...

First, congrats.

You rock!

I had mom's night out too!

how was the wwwwiiiiii????

Uisce said...

wow, congrats on your progress!!

Courtney said...

Thank you all for your congrats! I'm pretty excited with the weightloss. I'd like to lose about 19 or so more lbs now.

The Wii was fun :) We played bowling, baseball, tennis, etc.

Briana said...

Yay on your weight loss! I love our MNO nights too!! It's great to get out!