Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tackling, Basketball, and More

I never did get my Tackle it Tuesday up yesterday. We didn't really make any progress on the basement this past week. I did do some little half "tackles" like getting my car cleaned (most of it) and menu plan for the rest of January written down. The biggest tackling has been at work this week. Lots of going through old files, storage and packing and such. I emptied a whole file cabinet that has been in my office for the last 10 years (as long as I've been there) and I threw away everything in there except 4 little files. Sad that I let it sit there taking up all that space for 10 years when 99.5% of the stuff could be thrown away!!!

So far this week Brendan had basketball practice Monday night, and then Tae Kwon Do Tuesday night. His team's first basketball game is this Saturday! I can't wait to see him play. They will be so cute, I'm sure. We also have a scout event (rocket derby) the same day.

Things are pretty busy at work and at home right now, so I don't know how much I'll be able to get around to blogs and update my own. Once mid-Feb gets here I'm hoping things will slow down a little.

1 comment:

Shortie said...

We are insane about this right now, cleaning out. We actually do not have a lot stored up as we've moved so much but in just one year we've accumlated a lot of crap. :) We've been making trips to good will and it feels GREAT.