Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Scrapping, Pool and Yucky Flavor

I had a fun weekend with my mom & sister, doing the scrapbooking thing. My sister got 22 pages done, I got 21 pages done, and our mom got 4 pages done (but she also spent most of the time sorting through tons of pictures). Now it's back to reality and who knows when I'll have time to work on more pages now.

Joe got the pool out for the boys finally. June just wasn't all that hot this year so we hadn't dragged it out yet. The boys have been having fun playing in it in the evenings when we get home.



So far the cats haven't clawed a hole in it, but we'll see how long that lasts. lol

And completely changing topics...

I took this quiz after seeing it on Melzie's blog. I hate the flavor of ice cream that it says I am, just like she too hates the flavor it says she is (she got vanilla, and I love vanilla, but I can't stand coffee). LOL

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

Heh, I'll have to try this quiz when I get a moment. For more blog nonsense, check out http://cfodel.vox.com/library/post/thanks-monica.html