Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Un-Tackled Tuesday

Ugh, I can't post a Tackle it Tuesday this week, as nothing got tackled. In fact, I'd even go as far as to say things are going the opposite way and getting "untackled". lol I had to work all weekend, and the weekend before that we were gone. So I feel SO behind on EVERYTHING. I had to go straight back into the work week without having any time to do even the basics like laundry, dishes, etc. And, to make matters worse, we have a bunch of hubby's co-workers coming over Friday for a going-away bonfire/bbq for one of the guys. Which will be a lot of fun, it's just that I have SO much to do before then to make things even presentable to company. We still haven't fixed the window panel that Adam shattered either, and now it is starting to fall out in sections (whereas before it was all still there, just in a million pieces- now all the pieces are falling). Our house is a mess, the yard is a mess, ack! We'll get there though...just have to work on it a little each evening and hope that things get done.

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Just do the basics to prepare for your Friday company...if there's a path through the traffic areas and the bathrooms are clean, that's probably enough. Maybe the weather will be good and you can do your entertaining outside and no one will have to be in your house!

Briana said...

I totally hear you AND I work full time from home. I'm under the weather so that's my excuse ;) I have an award for you on my blog. HUGS!

Briana said...

BTW - Myspace is not as good as facebook! You should sign up. it's fun :)

Peggy said...

Oh no! I feel your pain. I worked OT last weekend and will again this weekend, so I really do not have ANY time until October. (which is fast approaching!) If you noticed, I tackled my office - which is where I sit when I am working any way. LOL

Unknown said...

Your tackle it can be a little everyday and when Friday arrives it is all done!

Melzie said...

We're trying to do the stuff too-- getting ready for winter. Like you, a little at a time. Eventually it'll get done!! :)

The Hoyt Family said...

I can so sympathize.. It sounds like my house and I dont even work..1 thing at a time... Thats all we can do...