Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My baby turns 1 today!

Today Adam turned 1 year old. Wow, what a mixed year this has been. It's been hard on me & my stress level has been pushed to the max, but it's also been filled with lots of blessings and I've enjoyed watching Adam grow. His baby smiles and babbles can melt my heart. He is getting cuter every day, and doing more & more. I know he will be grown before I know it, and I will look back & wonder where the time went. Heck, I'm already wondering where the time went this past year! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. I'm really looking forward to watching him grow & develop and becoming more independent and able to do things on his own, but I will also miss these little baby days. Tomorrow we are getting his 1 year photo taken. Tonight we had cake and gave him a couple presents. See a few pictures from tonight here.

1 comment:

Carolyn F said...

Happy Birthday Adam!