Friday, March 03, 2006

What do you think?

Okay, so a few days ago I mentioned that I thought something was up, and that I was suspicious that Joe was planning something for my 30th birthday. Well, yesterday I found out I was right! lol There was a message on our answering machine from the restaurant asking for an expected headcount for that Saturday before my b-day. Too funny. But now I don't know what I should do. I deleted the message so Joe wouldn't know that I know. But, then that means their phone call won't get returned. So, I'm not sure what to do. Should I go ahead and tell him about the message? I don't want him to be disappointed that the surprise is ruined, but the restaraunt needs to know a headcount. Hmmm...what do you think I should do? lol

6 comments:

Melzie said...

tell him... or call the restaurant and explain it to them- :) Have them call back and talk to him! Do the second-- :)

Melli said...

I agree! Don't ruin the surprise! And ... Have a HAPPY Birthday! :)

Katherine said...

ha ha, I love it! Simply call the restaurant and tell them what happened. Ask them to help you keep it a secret (from you!) by calling your husband again and give them his cell phone # which he should have given them in the first place! cool though

Denise said...

Yep....Frog Legs is right.

Veronika said...

I don't like giving advice, but,
since you asked......
I'm with Frog legs and the latter. I wouldn't want to spoil it by telling husband, so I would call the restaurant and explain it all to them.
Just remember to act astonished on the big day!
:)

Uisce said...

My suggestion is the same as everyone else's, to call the restaurant and let them re-call without re-vealing.