Every year, my mom, my sister, and I go on a weekend scrapbooking cabin trip together. We started this 3 years ago as our "gift" to each other instead of buying birthday presents for each other. It is fun, and a nice way to make sure we spend time together. We all enjoy this tradition! We leave tomorrow at noon, so I thought I'd do my TT on what I'm looking forward to about it...
1. Leaving work early on Friday, and being off work until Tuesday!
2. Driving there with my sister, and talking/listening to music in the car on the way.
3. Eating yummy food, snacks, and drinks.
4. Doing what I want, when I want, without having to be anywhere else at a certain time.
5. Kid-free time that I don't have to tend to their every little need. I love them, but everyone needs a break now and then.
6. Being able to sleep past 6am!
7. Going to bed late if I want to without worrying how early the kids will wake me up.
8. Girl talk with my sister and my mom. We have been known to have some really crazy and even risque discussions when we get together. We get to laughing so hard we can't stop.
9. Working on scrapbook pages.
10. Walking by the little lake that is there.
11. Seeing what the new cabin looks like. Our reservation this year is for a cabin that didn't exist last year.
12. Not having to worry about cleaning the house, doing laundry, etc.
13. Spending quality time together, and making memories that we'll always remember.
If you are participating in Thursday Thirteen, please add yourself to the auto-linky below. Comments are always appreciated too! Thanks to Uisce for the linky and Emily for the TT banner at the top.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants