Friday, October 03, 2008

How Well Do You Know Your Husband quiz

I saw this on Peggy's blog, and since today is my husband's birthday and tomorrow is our Anniversary, I thought it might be perfect timing to try to answer this quiz...

How Well Do You Know Your Husband?

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?
My Name is Earl, The Office, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles & other Sat. morning cartoons, etc, he will watch pretty much anything, whatever is on.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Italian

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
tomatoes

4. You go out to a bar. What does he order?
beer

5. Where did he go to high school?
St. Pius

6. What size shoe does he wear?
about an 8 or 9? He has small feet for a guy.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
tools or knives

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
turkey sandwich, or McRib when they are available

9. What would this person eat everyday if he could?
my chocolate chip cookie bars

10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cheerios

11. What would he never wear?
a skirt lol

12. What is his favorite sports team?
MU, Cardinals, Rams

13. Who will he vote for?
McCain/Palin

14. Who is his best friend?
His younger brother Dan

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
be crabby

16. How many states has he lived in?
just one.

17.What is his heritage?
German

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake?
If I'm baking it I guess it would be chocolate, but what I'm actually doing today is buying him an ice cream cake.

19. Did he play sports in high school?
Ran on the track team

20. What could he spend hours doing?
watching tv

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations?
not that I'm aware of.

No comments: