Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Kids With Cameras

I've been meaning to participate in the Kids With Cameras over at Raising Explorers, but have somehow managed to let a few weeks go by without starting it. So, today I will finally start participating. Brendan (age 7) has really shown an interest lately in taking pictures, and of course anything Adam (age 3) sees his big brother doing, he wants to do too. So, here are some pictures the boys took recently...


Photos by Brendan (age 7):



(self portrait- he loves to make funny faces for pictures)






Photos by Adam (age 3):


(Self-portrait- lol!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos. I love the caterpillar and especially Adam's self portrait. I just love a good self portrait. Thanks for playing, boys!

Colleen - Mommy Always Wins said...

Oh, those are CUTE! I'll have to check out the meme. My 3yo recently started asking to take his own pictures - they're so funny! There are three of the cat, one of the remote control, two of the floor...