Friday, December 23, 2005

Doing the happy dance...

Yea! I'm DONE DONE DONE with all gifts...they are bought, wrapped and ready to go. House is mostly clean, food is made, Christmas music is on, laundry is almost done, and I still have 2 hours before I need to be anywhere. Tonight we are going to my cousin's house, just a get-together with appetizers, no gift exchanging there. Then tomorrow night (Christmas Eve) we go to my grandma's church service and then to her house for yummy food and gift exchange. Late Christmas eve night after that, Santa comes at our house! Christmas morning the boys see what Santa brought and get to play for a little while. Then it's off to drive again, this time the other direction to Joe's family in the afternoon/evening for visiting and gift exchange. Then we'll drive to my dad's house late, sleep there, and visit and exchange gifts the day after Christmas with my dad, his wife, and my other grandma who will be there at their house too. Then drive back home Monday late afternoon or evening. Lots of celebrating (and driving around) packed into these next few days! But at least I have everything ready and don't have to be stressing over anything now! Yippee!

No comments: