Thursday, December 22, 2005

Getting closer...

I'm getting closer to be being DONE with all the Christmas preparations! I'm off today (woohoo!) and have had a productive day. I actually woke up at 4:15am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up, ate breakfast, emptied the dishwasher, and made a list of what all I needed to do today. Then when the rest of the house woke up I got the boys ready and made Joe's lunch, got the apple cake packed up that I made last night for Joe's work, scraped frost off both of our cars, and then it was off to daycare. I had 2 trays of goodies to bring in for the teachers & staff, so Joe brought the boys in while I brought in the trays. Then he went to work and I went to try to finish up Christmas shopping...mainly stocking stuffers. Went to the bank, Walgreens, and Super Wal-Mart and was back home by 10am! Then the wrapping began. I've been a wrapping fool today! Almost done...only 3 more things to wrap. Got Brendan, Adam, and Joe's stockings stuffed and hidden, unwrapped Santa gifts hidden, other gifts wrapped. My bedroom has wrapping paper, bows, tags, and boxes ALL OVER the place right now. lol House is a mess, but hey, at least the gifts are getting done! I just need to get one more thing for my mom at Michael's when I go in to town to pick up the boys later. Then, dare I say it, I think I'm completely DONE! Woohoo! So, tomorrow will be dedicated to cleaning the house & car.

Joe even said it was nice to see me looking "bright eyed and bushy tailed" this morning. And then when he went outside and saw I had scraped off both cars too he said, "well aren't you little miss go-getter today!". lol

Okay, back to wrapping...

No comments: