Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Catching Up Again

Okay, so the annual Christmas shopping trip went just fine. My sister & my aunt got a lot done, and the rest of us got a few things done. I was able to get my 2 nephews finished, a couple little things for my Box Project family, and 2 shirts & a pair of pants for myself. I am always in desperate need of clothes. Since I don't like shopping, and since Joe doesn't like it when we spend money, I just don't end up with many clothes. Casual Corner is going out of business, so I was able to get a $50 pair of khaki pants for only $24. Also found 2 shirts at Sears.

Joe hunted Saturday and Sunday, but didn't get a deer. He's planning to try again this coming weekend.

Sunday we had planned to take the boys to the free showing of Madagascar at the local theater, but they were out of tickets so fast we missed it. Brendan was so upset, he busted out crying, poor little guy. We felt bad, so we took him to Burger King to eat and play on the indoor Play Place instead. He had a lot of fun, and Adam was in awe of all the bright colors and such. Both boys behaved VERY well the whole time we were there! If I had known we were going there, I would have brought my camera along!

Last night I went to another Tastefully Simple party. I love their stuff. And the parties are fun because you get to sample all sorts of the food! lol I ordered several more things for my family, and also a gift pack for Joe's mom, so I spent quite a pretty penny. Ssshhh...don't tell Joe. lol

I didn't think I was going to be able to go last night, because during the day I had this really weird sudden on-set of extreme dizzyness, followed by nausea and got really hot & sweaty. It took everything I had to make it home and collapse into bed! I passed out for 3 hours, and felt much better when I woke up. Very weird.

Today it is raining like crazy, and the temperatures are dropping as the day goes on. This morning my drivers side windshield wiper all the sudden stopped working. What timing! It was pouring down rain, and here my windshield wiper isn't working! Yikes! The other one was, thank goodness, so I'm leaning over trying to see out that side of the windshield while driving. Ugh! Joe came by my office to take a look at it during lunch, and he just got done fixing it.

Well, that's about it, I think that catches me back up to today!

5 Things to be Happy About Today
1. Joe fixed my windshield wiper!
2. Got to smile this morning seeing how cute Adam looked in his hat & mittens
3. Got to laugh this morning when I dropped the boys off at daycare, and took Brendan's hat off...OMG his hair was sticking up and out in every direction possible, it was hilarious!
4. Biggest Loser is on tv tonight
5. Both boys were good this morning

No comments: