Monday, November 14, 2005

Quiz

Lifted from Carolyn's Blog (who lifted it from Amy's blog)

2 - names you go by: Courtney, Mommy

2 - parts of your heritage: German, Welsh

2 - things that scare you: wasps, all bees

2 - of your everyday essentials:
computer/internet, Sugarfree Red Bull in the car on my way to work.

2 - of your favorite bands or musical artists:
Collin Raye, Kelly Clarkson

2 - favorite songs: I can't pick just two! lol Two *of* my many favorites that pop in my mind right now are, "I Volunteer" by Collin Raye, and the first 5 songs on Kelly Clarkson's "Breakaway" cd. lol

2 - things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
respect for me and my goals/dreams, feeling and acting like a team

2 - physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
eyes, smile

2 - of your favorite hobbies: scrapbooking, camping

2 - things you want really badly:
To be happy inside & out, a clean/organized house with all our excess stuff and clutter gone, and I have to add a 3rd one here...getting the addition on our house built ASAP!

2 - places you want to go on vacation:
back to Wyoming and/or Colorado (I love mountains!), and would like to take the boys to Disney World in about 5 years.

2 - things you want to do before you die:
see my boys grow into adulthood, see Alaska & Hawaii to finish visiting all 50 states

2 - ways that you are stereotypically a chick:
I ask my husband to kill wasps & big spiders for me, and I don't know much about cars

2 - things you are thinking about now:
Hoping I don't start feeling dizzy & nauseous again, wondering what the UPS guy just left on my doorstep! (I'm gonna go see, be right back! lol)*

2 - stores you shop at:
Wal-Mart, Michael's

2 - people I would like to see take this quiz:
anyone that sees this

*(By the way, if you're wondering what the UPS guy brought, it was a gift for Adam from my aunt...Vtech Sing & Discover Piano from our Amazon.com wishlist! It's so cute & fun, he will love it!)

No comments: