Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tired, but not stressing :)

Wow, am I tired! Adam woke up at 2:00am and really never completely went back to sleep. After feeding him, he still didn't go back to sleep, so we pulled him into bed with us, thinking maybe he was cold? From then until 5:00am he kinda dozed off and on. But at 5am he wanted no more of that! He was ready to be up. So, I got up with him again and took him downstairs so that Joe could sleep a little longer. Now here it is almost the end of the work day and I am beat! I could go to sleep right now if I didn't have to wait until the boys go to bed tonight! lol

Tonight is the finale of The Biggest Loser. I can't wait to see everyone's "after" look. So amazing the complete transformation that those people accomplish on that show! More proof that people can do anything they put their mind to.

Well, another work day is coming to a close, so here we go:

5 Things to be Happy About Today
1. Even though I really wasn't wanting to supervise one of our programs for one of my employees this morning, it did give me a chance to just sit back and go through some of the magazines/catalogs I've been meaning to look through! lol
2. Treated myself to yummy chicken and dumplings soup for lunch, which really hit the spot on this blustery cold snowy day!
3. My kitchen is clean right now! lol
4. My bedroom is not clean right now, but I am not stressing about it and know that I will get to it when I can.
5. I am enjoying a cup of hot chocolate right now at my desk, and getting ready to go home.

No comments: