Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Turkey Feast at preschool

Today was the "Turkey Feast" at Brendan & Adam's daycare/preschool. I guess they wanted to have it early to avoid the busy holiday week next week. So, Joe and I went there for lunch today. Brendan was so excited when we arrived! It was kinda fun to eat lunch in the 5-yr-old room, on little bitty chairs and a little bitty table. heehee. They had turkey, mashed potatoes, corn, green beans, macaroni & cheese, rolls, and a few other typical Thanksgiving foods. And then there were all the yummy desserts...pumpkin pies, brownies, cakes, cream puffs, etc. Now I'm sleepy, and still have 4 hours left to work :( They gave us a card that has Brendan's picture on the front, and the inside of the card is a turkey made out of Brendan's handprint. So cute! I'll scan it in tonight and post it on my photo-a-day blog, and I'll also upload a pic I took while we were there. Adam was taking a nap, so we didn't even go back to his room at all. Really we were hesitant to anyway, because we were afraid he would get upset and cry if he saw us and then we left him there for the rest of the day. So it worked out well that he was sleeping anyway.

Well, time to get back to work, so I'll end for now.

No comments: