Thursday, November 17, 2005

A fun time waster

(Lifted from this random blog that I somehow accidentally stumbled
across)

1) My mother once: ran a red light with me in the car (she was talking,
not really paying attention, and came to the red
light...stopped...looked both ways...and went! LOL)

2) Never in my life: have I broken a bone (*knocking on wood*)

3) When I was five: I threw up on the floor of my Kindergarten
classroom, and was SO embarrassed!

4) High school was: the best I've ever looked and felt

5) I will never forget: the births of both of my sons

6) I once met: Nadia Comaneci and Mary Lou Retton

7) There's this person I know who: got rid of her "pet" mouse by holding it by the tail and whacking it against the ground. (No, this is not a close friend of mine, it's just a girl Joe works with who apparently has a psycho streak in her.)

8) Once, at a bar: I thanked our friend Kevin for some "advice" he had given Joe (won't go into details, as that would be way TMI).

9) By noon I'm usually: done eating my lunch at work (I just get so
hungry before actual lunch time! lol)


10) Last night I: was in a pissy mood.

11) If I only had: time at home by myself to get things done!

12) Next time I go to church/temple: it will be long overdue.

13) Terri Schiavo: shouldn't have been the public's business at
all, in my opinion


14) I like: time alone, by myself (which is extremely rare these last few years).

15) When I turn my head left, I see: the left side of my desk/office,
printer, phone, piles of papers, etc.

16) When I turn my head right, I see: the right side of my desk/office,
cabinet, piles of papers, piles of stuff on the floor, etc.

17) You know I'm lying when: I can't keep a straight face

18) In grade school: I was part of a large group of friends, and we
would always get in "fights" with each other so that we could go to
the school counselor's office to talk out our "problems" and miss class. Haha


19) If I was a character written by Shakespeare: I have no clue who I'd be.

20) By this time next year I: hope the addition to our house is almost
complete (wouldn't that be a miracle!)

21) A better name for me would be: ???

22) I have a hard time understanding: how I can spend all weekend
cleaning only for the mess to be back within hours.

23) If I ever go back to school I'll: be amazed! I have no intention
or desire to go back to school, ever.

24) You know I like you if: I continue to communicate with you.

25) If I won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my
parents.

26) I hope that: I will master FLYing soon (see Flylady.net if you
don't know what I mean)

27) Take my advice: into consideration, and then do whatever you want
and feel is right for you!

28) My ideal breakfast is: biscuits with "Granny's Groovy Gravy"
and sausage.


29) A song I love, but do not have is: "100 Years" by Five for
Fighting and "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me

30) If you visit the town/city I live, I suggest: you be very alert
when driving around because the college students will walk
out into the road right in front of traffic and look at you like how
dare you be driving there. (There are 3 colleges in our town too, so
there are TONS of college students wandering around)

31) Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: Tulips- are my
favorite. Character flaws- are part of life. Microchips- No comment.
Track stars- run fast. lol

32) Why won't anyone: pick up after themselves in this house

33) If you spend the night at my house: you'll have nowhere to
sleep...my youngest son doesn't even have a bedroom, so you *know*
there's no guest bedroom either!

34) I'd stop my wedding: it's 8 years too late for that!

35) The world could do without: wasps...couldn't it?

36) I'd rather lick the belly of a roach than: be stung by a wasp

37) My favorite is: drinking around a campfire with my husband and
friends.

38) Paper clips are more useful than: tits on a bull (lol, sorry, old
expression my granny use to say)

40) And by the way: I believe everything in life happens for a reason.

41)The last time I was drunk: we were on a vacation with several of our
couple-friends and everyone's kids, and I forgot that I had not eaten
anything since breakfast, and after about 6 beers I was suddenly
reminded! Normally 6 beers wouldn't make me sick, but on an empty
stomach, it was not a pretty sight. I threw up, and then was too weak to walk, so Joe had to help me to bed, and I stayed there until the next
morning. No hangover, but was a little embarrassed!


42) My grandmother always: amazes me. She's in her upper 80's and
still runs around in shorts (and looks good in them!), and takes care of
her house, her huge property (not sure how many acres, but it's a
lot), sews, fishes, paints, makes dolls, cooks, goes out with her
friends, drinks, tells dirty jokes, is fun, and is just a great lady.
She has also out-lived 3 husbands!

Okay, now it's your turn to answer all of these on your blog!



No comments: